Terms and Conditions
Insurance, Covers and Waivers
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- If the car’s bodywork gets damaged, the most you’ll pay towards repairs covered by the Collision Damage Waiver is the damage excess. This cover is only valid if you stick to the terms of the rental agreement. It doesn’t cover other parts of the car (e.g. glass, wheels, interior, roof or undercarriage), or charges (e.g. for towing or off-road time), or anything in the car (e.g. child seats, GPS devices or personal belongings).
- Third-Party Liability (TPL)
- This covers the driver’s liability for injuries and property damage which are covered by the policy. It does not cover injuries to the driver or damage to the rental car. This cover is only valid if you stick to the terms of the rental agreement.
- Theft Protection (TP)
- If the car is stolen, the most you’ll pay towards replacement costs covered by the policy is the theft excess. This cover is only valid if you stick to the terms of the rental agreement.
Mileage / Kilometers
- Online Reservations include unlimited free kilometers.
- This section shows charges that you’ll pay at the counter because of where you’re picking your car up, who’s driving, and where you go during your rental.
- This section doesn’t show other over-the-counter costs, such as charges for fuel, Wi-Fi device, Full Protuction or other chargable additional services. You’ll find details of other charges in the additional services in the reservation page.
- You are responsible for any charges and fines, including tolls, congestion charges, speeding tickets and parking or traffic fines.
After your rental
- If you’ve incurred any charges, such as speeding tickets or unpaid congestion charges, we will try to contact you when the authorities ask them who was driving. This could be months after your rental – and you’ll have to pay the company’s administration fee as well as the original charge.
- If you arrange to pick the car up in one location and drop it off in another, we may charge a one-way fee to cover the cost of returning the car to the original location.
- Prior notification is required for all one-way rentals. If you drop the car off at a location other than the one originally agreed; you will incur a ‘Penalty’.
Acceptable forms of payment
- We accept in-office cash payments
- You are required to have either a Credit Card or a Debit Card for this booking.
- The Card must have enough available funds to cover the excess / deposit amount. If the customer is using a debit card, the amount will be taken; if using a credit card, the amount will merely be ‘blocked’. Either way, the deposit will be returned after the rental, as long as all conditions have been met. The Card will also be required to pay for local fees, extra equipment and anything purchased additionally at the counter.
- Accepted Credit Cards
- American Express
- Accepted Debit Cards
- When picking the car up, the main driver and any additional drivers will need to provide a full driving license in their name. (International license is not required.)
- All drivers must have held their driving license for at least one year.
- Minimum age limit for this car is 19.
- Age-related restrictions will apply to all additional drivers.
- The company employee will contact the customer 48 hours before arrival by email or Whatsapp to confirm the arrival hour and flight number.
- And obtaining a copy of the customer’s documents such as (passport and driver’s license) to prepare the contract
Deposit / Excess
- The rental company will require a security deposit when you pick your car up. The deposit will be returned after the rental, as long as all conditions have been met.
- The car has a damage excess of US$ 500.00 including tax.
- The car has a theft excess of US$ 500.00 including tax.
- Due to fluctuating foreign exchange rates and other possible banking charges, we cannot be held responsible for any difference between the amount paid and the amount refunded.
- We will require a deposit at pick-up; and could be based on one or more of the following categories such as :
- Car group.
- Rental duration.
- Fuel cost.
- Years of driving.
- Rental cost.
- And if any additional insurance is purchased, or equipment is rented.
If you purchase the Full Protection waiver product before you pick the car up, we will waive your liability for:
- charges for damage to the rental car’s exterior or mechanical components, including:
- bodywork, roof, undercarriage
- windscreen, windows, mirrors
- wheels, tires, hubcaps
- engine, clutch, battery
- ‘immobilization’ charges (for loss of revenue while the car is being repaired and cannot be rented out)
- roadside assistance charges resulting from a breakdown or accident
- charges directly related to locking yourself out of the rental car or losing its key(s)
- the amount we charges as a result of claiming on the car’s Theft Protection policy
- Administration fees related to any of these points
Full Protection waiver product will not waive liability in respect of:
- repairs, roadside assistance or other services not approvedby us
- cleaning charges or damage to the car’s interior (unless caused by a collision)
- Damage to / loss of child seats, GPS devices or other ‘extra equipment’.
All drivers must abide by the terms of the rental agreement: our Full Protection waiver product will not refund any cost incurred under circumstances which violate those terms, such as dangerous, careless or negligent driving, refueling errors, or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If you purchase our Full Protection waiver product, we will still block your credit card with a deposit when you pick your car up, to cover potential damage to or loss of the rental car – but our Full Protection waiver product means that we have waived your liability to pay for the charges detailed here and we will refund the sum withheld from the deposit to cover these charges, subject to the terms described here.
- Policies normally exclude things such as windscreens, glass, wheels, tiers, undercarriage, interior, personal belongings, towing charges & off-road time – as well as any ‘extra equipment’ hired, such as child seats and GPS devices.
- Note that your cover will be invalidated by negligence, refueling errors or breaking the terms of the rental agreement (for example, by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs).
- Damage to the car will be charged after it is dropped off – and will incur a Damage Administration fee on top of the amount deducted from the excess.
- An Immobilization Charge is payable in the event of an accident. This is in addition to the amount deducted from the excess and is compulsory. This charge is calculated against the car group and the number of repair days.
As you take it you should return it
The car may not be taken out of the country in which the rental began.
- If requested in advance, we may agree to deliver the car at the start of the rental. The cost will be paid on signing the rental agreement.
- Prior notification is required for a collection service. The cost will be paid on signing the rental agreement.
- The cost of this service is US$ 35
Any additional services will be subject to any applicable sales taxes and location fees.
Pay local extras equipment
- Additional extras should be requested at the time of booking.
Extra Equipment Conditions
- Additional extras will be subject to any applicable sales taxes and location taxes.
- Customers requiring extra equipment may have to leave a deposit at counter.
- Maximum number of drivers per contract is 1
- Accident or Breakdown – In the event of a breakdown, accident or mechanical difficulties, you must call us immediately. They must give authority for repairs or replacement cars.
- Roadside Assistance – we will provide some kind of emergency roadside assistance service, for which you may have to pay extra. When you pick your car up, please make sure you find out where the paperwork is kept. In most cases, it’ll be in the glove box or attached to the sun visor.
- Lost Keys – If you lose your key(s), you will be charged the cost of replacement.
- Seatbelt – driver and passengers must wear seatbelts if fitted, wherever they’re sitting in the car.
- Price Calculation – Prices are based on the pick-up and drop-off times and dates that you agree before your rental starts. If you pick the car up any later or bring it back any earlier, you will not receive a refund for unused time.
- Flight Details – The company employee will contact the customer 48 hours before arrival by email or Whatsapp to confirm the arrival hour and flight number.
- At pick-up, the customer may choose to take a different car, rather than the one reserved for them.
- We may be charged an additional premium, even if the new car is smaller than their original choice.
- If you are involved in an accident; and the car “Rolls Over” onto the roof; you may be asked to pay an additional fee on top of the excess amount.
- In case of wanting to amend or cancel the reservation, please inform the company 24 hours before via email or What In case of wanting to amend or cancel the reservation, please inform the company 24 hours before via email or WhatsApp
- There is no payment via the reservation website only when receiving the car
- No fee for cancellation or amendment